All-in-One Support Button – Callback Request, WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram, LiveChat, and more…
The “Contact us all-in-one button” is displayed on every page of your site and provides as many contact methods as you want.
You can choose what contact methods will be displayed on desktop and mobile versions of your site separately. Also, that way, you can set one link for the desktop version and another for mobile.
Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Tawk. to live chat, Twilio, Intercom, Zendesk help desk chat, Call Me Back, Crisp, VK chat, Skype, Slack, and Viber. Telegram, Email, WeChat, and more social communication support channels all in one message module!
All-in-One Support Button WordPress Plugin Features
- Button customization – customize button position, colour, size, icon, label
- Menu customization – customize menu size, menu background, and text colour
- Menu items – choose items you want, add/edit/remove menu items
- Menu items visibility – choose what items will be displayed on desktop and mobile devices separately
- Live chat integrations – you can use this functionality to integrate with one or a few live chats such as FaceBook Customer Chat, and Tawk.to, Zendesk chat, etc.… (please see full list below)
- Customize prompt messages – add/edit/remove prompt messages
- Callback request – Customers can easily request a call-back to their phone number
- Email – when visitors request a callback, you will receive an email
- Twilio integration – you can use Twilio integration to receive SMS when visitors request a callback
- Telegram chatbot – you can create and integrate a Telegram chatbot to receive Telegram messages when visitors request a callback
- Callback requests in the admin panel – you can manage all callback requests in the admin panel (please see screenshots)
- Google Recaptcha V3 integration – prevent bots from sending call-back requests via invisible Google reCaptcha V3 (please see screenshots)
- Countdown timer – display countdown timer when a customer requests a call-back
- Theme colour – customize button colour (please see screenshots)
- Hashtag commands – you can use the simple link with hashtag href to send some commands (open menu, close menu, open call back popup, etc.…) to the widget.