Aelia Currency Switcher for WooCommerce
Сurrency Switcher for WooCommerce from Aelia developers allows your shop to display prices and accept payments in multiple currencies. This will grant your visitors the possibility of shopping in their favorite currency, eliminating the costs associated with Credit Card currency conversions.
Once enabled, the Currency Switcher will allow you to configure a list of the currencies you would like to accept. Such currencies will then appear in a list, displayed as a widget, which your Users can use to choose their preferred currency. When a customer selects a currency, the shop will display prices and complete transactions in the new currency. The prices displayed in the shop will be the ones that the customer will pay upon completing the order.
This feature will enable your shop to receive payments in different currencies, thus reducing the costs deriving from currency conversions performed by the various Payment Gateways. Also, Credit Card operators often charge a conversion fee when a payment is made in a currency different from the one for which the card was issued. This adds an extra cost to every purchase, and it can discourage prospective customers. Giving your Visitors the possibility of paying in their currency can help improving conversion.
Every order will store the currency used to place it so that both Shop Managers and customers will retrieve it and see how much they paid. Key features:
- Easy to use for both merchants and customers.
- Allows customers to shop in their preferred currency.
- Automatic update of exchange rates via Open Exchange Rates, WebServiceX, and Yahoo! Finance (more providers coming soon).
- Allows setting exchange rates manually instead of having them updated automatically.
- Allows entering prices in each currency for products and coupons without having to use an exchange rate.
- Allows to set a base currency for each product and automatically calculate prices in other currencies (simple and variable products only. This feature requires WooCommerce 2.3 to work on variable products).
- Automatically detects visitors’ country (geolocation), with currency set accordingly.
- Filters available payment methods depending on the selected currency.
- Visitors’ preferred currency is persistent, and it will be selected automatically at their next visit.
- Integration with the multi-currencies features of Google Analytics.
- Allows to automatically select a currency based on customers’ billing country rather than explicitly choose it.
- Comes with free integrations with some of the most popular WooThemes plugins, such as Subscriptions, Product Add-ons, Bundles, etc.
- Fully compatible with our WooCommerce plugins.