Advanced Custom Fields Pro – WordPress Plugins
Use the Advanced Custom Fields plugin to take full control of your WordPress edit screens & custom field data.
Add fields on demand. Our field builder allows you to quickly and easily add fields to WP edit screens with only the click of a few buttons!
Add them anywhere. Fields can be added all over WP, including posts, users, taxonomy terms, media, comments, and even custom options pages!
Show them everywhere. Load and display your custom field values in any theme template file with our hassle-free developer friendly functions!
- Simple & Intuitive
- Powerful Functions
- Over 30 Field Types
- Extensive Documentation
- Millions of Users
Simple & Intuitive
Create a field group, add your fields and define the location rules. Presto! Your fields have appeared and are ready for content.
Made for developers
At the core of the Advanced Custom Fields plugin is the simple and intuitive API. Use functions like get_field() and the_field() to quickly build powerful team
Changelog Advanced Custom Fields Pro 5.10.2 – WordPress Plugins
* Fix – Fixed block duplication issues that created blocks with duplicate block IDs
* Fix – Fixed an issue with ACF errors displaying in the media library outside of ACF fields
* Fix – The changed label of “Enable Opacity?” to “Allow transparency” in the color picker
* Fix – Revert “style” attributes of ACF Blocks to 5.9.x behavior for template compatibility
* Fix – Allow safe HTML inside select2 field labels
* Fix – Don’t render the “ACF-block-preview” div when preloading blocks in edit mode
Changelog Advanced Custom Fields Pro – WordPress Plugins 5.9.7
* Fix – Fixed PHP warnings logged due to incorrect parameter type for `add_menu_page()`/`add_submenu_page()`
* Fix – Fixed bug causing WYSIWYG field not to keep line breaks
* Fix – Fixed bug causing Email field to incorrectly invalidate emails with Unicode characters
* Fix – Fixed bug causing file type validation to fail in some cases
* Fix – Fixed bug where newly uploaded or selected images do not contain custom preview size data