With WordPress Admin Menu Editor Pro make WP easier to use by moving frequently used menu items to the top. Admin Menu Editor Pro comes with a large collection of icons from the Dashicons and FontAwesome icon fonts. You can upload your own PNG or GIF icons through the Media Library, or enter the icon URL manually. You can also add icons to submenu items. Change menu permissions with just a couple of clicks. Click a role, uncheck the menu items that you want to hide, and check the ones that you want to show. You can also change permissions for individual users. Admin Menu Editor Pro WordPress Plugin has significantly reduced the anxiety level of dealing with the WordPress dashboard after installing plugins that muck it up with unnecessary clutter.
Admin Menu Editor Pro WordPress Plugin Features
- Organize the menu with drag and drop
- Change menu colors
- Choose from over 600 menu icons
- Create new menu items
- Make menus open in a new tab or an iframe
- Import and export menu settings
- Edit the Admin Bar
Changelog Admin Menu Editor Pro 2.15.1
- Added experimental support for three level menus. This lets you create deeply nested menus such as “Menu -> Submenu -> Nested Submenu”. Due to risk of conlicts and bugs, this feature is disabled by default. To enable it, go to the “Settings” tab and set “Three level menus” to “Enabled”.
Changelog Admin Menu Editor Pro 2.12
- Added “editable roles” settings. You can use these settings to control which roles a user can assign to other users. Additionally, this feature will prevent the user or role from editing users that have any non-editable roles. By default, a role can only assign/edit those roles that have the same or fewer capabilities.
- Added a new section to the “Roles” tab that lets you change user roles, including the ability to assign multiple roles to one user.
- Added the ability to change menu separator color, size, and margins.
- Added an option to disable WPML support.
- Added an option to hide the WordPress logo when Gutenberg is in fullscreen mode.